- Responsibility for technical project management in special machine construction
- The main task is planning, system design and subsequent controlling, including at the customer's site.
- As an interface function, you ensure flawless communication between the departments, also in addition to the regular meetings.
- You are also responsible for project-related deadline monitoring and budget monitoring.
- You coordinate your activities in consultation with the departments.
- are a team player
- do you enjoy controlling and managing projects?
- Possess a technical university degree or equivalent education with relevant work experience.
- Ideally, you have already gained several years of professional experience in technical project management.
- In addition to mechanical engineering, you may also have practical experience in electrical engineering or process engineering.
- Have business fluent English skills, German as well.
- Bring along willingness to travel